Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shonen Sunday Goes Live


Looks like Shonen Sunday is up and running! The site already has online manga available for reading, as well as other multimedia features, including a trailer for RIN-NE.

There are already a couple of articles online and they have creator bios available for the following:
What I'm more impressed by is Viz's latest foray into simultaneous Japanese releases between this site and Weekly Shonen Jump. This site has a lot going for it content-wise and is quite impressive considering the deadline Viz's staff must have been under considering San Diego Comic-Con International starts in just a few hours.

I've read and reviewed the first few chapters of RIN-NE, and found that it eventually grew on me. While in many ways this is a "stake in my Shojo Beat-loving heart," I hope Shonen Sunday sees success.

No comments:

Post a Comment